Friday, May 27, 2011

Bishop Eddie Long's Settlement




Bishop Eddie Long:

Do You remember what you pledged?

“I’ve been accused, I’m under attack. I want you to know, as I said earlier, that I am not a perfect man,”

“But this thing, I’m going to fight.”

“And I want you to know one other thing, I feel like David against Goliath, but I’ve got five rocks and I haven’t thrown one yet.”


All this cage rattling bravado and now this:

And finally, Long settled out of court for a reported $15 Million and an apology to his accusers.

So much for, I will never surrender. Not only do you have to raid the church's building fund for your trysts, you have say:

I am sorry!

The hypocrisy is not that you fell from grace nor that you are not perfect - we all fall short of the Word.
There go I but for the grace of god.


The problem is you threw the most and hardest (Goliath not David) rocks, while you lived in the thinnest glass house.

No comments:

Post a Comment