Monday, May 7, 2012

Did Rev. Billy Kyles confess to being a co-conspirator in the assassination of MLK?

Hi my name is Ben and I am an internet Junkie (me at my Internet Anonymous meeting)...I rarely watch TV anymore because I have graduated to the harder stuff.

Now that I got that out my system: 

I was surfing around the net this past weekend; and you know how you find one thing that links to another link?

As I surfed, I stumbled upon a video on Youtube that rocked my world. It appears as if King's friend, cohort and fellow civil rights patriot is confessing, via Freudian slip, about his role as a co-conspirator in the assassination of Martin Luther King.

Check it out and let me know if  what you think? Is he confessing or misspeaking?




To Dick Gregory and the audience it's case close.

For more information about the MLK Civil Case: King family versus Jower

Related Story: MLK investigation

4 comments:

  1. This was a very disturbing video. I really do not know what to think but it is plausible that King was double-crossed and infiltrated by covert agents. Remember his was hated by FBI director J. Edgar Hoover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 1960's were a very turbulent era and it may be decades (if not longer) before we learn the truth behind the assassinations of that time. Truth is stranger than fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TL...I think maybe it was some sort of inadvertent and subconscious revealing of the truth...I do know the King family does not believe his stories about spending the last hour in the room with MLK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon...true that...many facts about the Abraham Lincoln's assassination are only now seeping into public knowledge and that was over 150 yrs ago...

    ReplyDelete