Saturday, February 21, 2015

To Mr. Rudy Giuliani: Have You No Shame!

Yea, I said it...
We all know:

All is fair in love and politics.

And that:

Politics is a contact sport.

Got it.

Yet in still...

Even among the lowest of low bottom feeders in this mostly dishonorable profession, Rudy Giuliani has the distinction of being the scum de la scum (and I am being kind -- no really I am).

Rudy G seems to thrive on being the consummate and designated jerk in whatever room he enters. He will say or do anything to bring about attention. So much so, Rudy's kids have been known to cringe when pop grabs the mic -- that is when they are not shoplifting.

His tenure as mayor of NYC -- affectionately called Rudy Time by the thug storm troopers in blue as they sodomized Abner Louima -- was riddled with look-the-other-way police abuse. As Rudy sees it:

“White police officers won’t be there if you weren’t killing each other 70 percent of the time," Giuliani went on to tell Dyson.

But in his latest vitriolic rant he went HAM on President Obama's love and loyalty for country. In a speech that could have been written by self-proclaimed child molester, gun nut, racist and washed up rock star Ted Nugent, Rudy said:

“I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America,” Giuliani said during the dinner at the 21 Club, a former Prohibition-era speakeasy in midtown Manhattan. “He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.” Read more

Rudy is a walking embodiment of hate speech. As such, he has endeared himself to the likes of Fox Nation and the Rush Limbaugh ditto heads. The GOP -- angry old white men and their Stepford Wives -- claim they want to rebrand their party to be more attractive to non-whites (good luck with that mission) but all we get is tired old white men like Rudy talking crazy shit.

Keeping it one hundred, the White House responded by stating:

“I can tell you that it’s sad to see when somebody who has attained a certain level of public stature and even admirat ion tarnishes that legacy so thoroughly,” Mr. Earnest said. “And the truth is I don’t take any joy or vindication or satisfaction from that. I think, really, the only thing that I feel is I feel sorry for Rudy Giuliani today.”  source










No comments:

Post a Comment