Monday, March 15, 2010

When Do You Lose The Right To Complain?

I have nothing elaborate, complicated or profound to say. I am just curious on how many feel as I do. We all know people that if complaining were a job, they would be a top earner.

Well, how many people think that if you fail to contribute or participate socially, politically or economically to problem solving you lose the right to complain?

I personally think it's either put up or shut up! If you are not willing to roll up the sleeves to work for change, leave my ears alone. Am I wrong for feeling this way? Is idle complaining how some people vent?

Or, am I correct, and we need to place a community moratorium on empty complaining? A wise man once said: Don't Curse the Darkness; Light a Candle.Cast your ballots.

No comments:

Post a Comment