Saturday, January 7, 2012

Arsenio Hall joins Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice Show

It seems as if Donald "Comb-Over-Man" Trump has landed 1990's talk show legend Arsenio Hall for the 2012 Celebrity Apprentice Show.

Trump, who spent most of 2011 pandering to the lowest racist element of the Tea Party, will, via Hall, have an opportunity to demonstrate that he "always had a great relationship with the blacks."


And Arsenio, who has spent the last two decades in relative obscurity, will get another opportunity to entertain prime time America. . 

As one of the blacks, I won't be watching. I refused to endorse or support anything Trump. I was beyond appalled on how Trump was given a platform to vent his nonsense regarding President Obama's birth certificate and demanding to see his report card grades. 

He even bragged about his efforts:

Trump may be moving on from the birth certificate issue—but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t want credit for its release.
“Today, I’m very proud of myself because I accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish,” Trump said at the opening of a New Hampshire press conference. “I want to look at it, but I hope it’s true so that we can get on to much more important matters; so the press can stop asking me questions.”
Now that the White House is passing out copies of President Obama’s long-form birth certificate like they’re flyers for half-priced chicken shwarma, Donald Trump has something new atop his wish list: Obama’s college records. source


I am surprised that Arsenio has signed on to the Trump brand - anything to resurrect a career. I guess a gig is a gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment