Friday, September 12, 2014

The Palin family family brawl.

Family that fights together, stays...
Sarah P has held many titles:

Former governor of Alaska, former GOP VP nominee (I will never forgive John McCain for unleashing this woman on us), Fox News commentator, reality TV star, right-wing political shrill.

 And now we can add one more -- according to Alaska Dispatch reports -- Palin family fight promoter.

Yes, the brawling Palins decided to open a can of whoop-ass at a birthday party they crashed.

Well, technically, they were invited, but nevertheless the family brawl did crash the party.

As Stephen H stated in the comment section of the Washington Post Blog:

The Thrilla in Wasilla


 A nice, mellow party, until the Palins show up. There’s beer, of course, and maybe other things. Which is all fine, but just about the time when some people might have had one too many, a Track Palin stumbles out of a stretch Hummer, and immediately spots an ex-boyfriend of Willow’s. Track isn’t happy with this guy, the story goes.

There’s words, and more. The owner of the house gets involved, and he probably wished he hadn’t. At this point, he’s up against nearly the whole Palin tribe: Palin women screaming. Palin men thumping their chests. Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams,

“Don’t you know who I am!”

And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back,

“This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!”

No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.  read more

Wow! Are you kidding me?

Let's flip the script and picture how this story would unfold on Fox Nation.

Recent pregnant teen and now unweed mother, Malia Obama joins family and friends in a street brawl. And boy can this girl rumble with the best of the hommies from South Chicago.

And as the melee ensues, one can hear Michelle Obama shriek:

'You know who we are? You better recognize fool. You messing with the Obamas."

Without a doubt, Fox would trot out a couple of their resident Negroes. On cue, they would chastise the president and/or his wife for:

  1.  Lacking moral character that resulted in pre-marital sex and teenage pregnancy in their household right under their nose.
  2. Being absentee parents who place their own political and commercial ambitions over parenting.
  3. Behavior that represents the epidemic break-down and dysfunction of the black community.
  4. Lacking the self-control and dignity of a world leader. 
  5. Being an embarrassment to his to his race; or should we say, to both his races.
But since this was right-wing and Tea Party darling, Sarah Palin, they (Fox Nation) will continue to hang on her every word, pay enormous fees to hear her speak, continue to buy her books and polish off their "Sarah for President" buttons.

Somewhere I can hear Satchmo singing:

"What A Wonderful World"
I see trees of green,
red roses too.
I see them bloom,
for me and you.
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue,
And clouds of white.
The bright blessed day,
The dark sacred night.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow,
So pretty in the sky.
Are also on the faces,
Of people going by,
I see friends shaking hands.
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying,
"I love you".

I hear babies cry,
I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more,
Than I'll ever know.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

Yes, I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

Oh yeah






No comments:

Post a Comment