Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Miss Angola crowned Miss Universe 2011













Congratulations to the stunningly beautiful newly crowned Miss Universe who hails from Angola.

Newly crowned Miss Universe Leila Lopes hopes her victory will allow her to assist her native Angola further escape its history of war and impoverishment and said she plans to focus on combatting HIV around the globe.

And even more refreshing and inspiring about the young lady - crowned in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on Monday - is her take on beauty.

Responding to questions, the business student said that she has never had cosmetic surgery of any kind and that her three tips for beauty were to get a lot of sleep, use sun block even when it's not sunny and to drink lots of water. She said her smile was her best weapon in the competition.

"I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty," she told the judges.

"Thank God I'm very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn't change a thing," Lopes said. "I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life."
read more

Once again mega congratulations to Miss Angola, who impressed the judges with her brains and well as looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment