Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Readers Speak

The following was submitted by my good friend and supporter, Hakim. He emailed me his response to my post Trumped or Checkmated; and I wanted to share it.



The truth of the matter is some people still have doubts when it comes to Pres. Obama's birthplace, even when he went out of his way to prove that.

John King of CNN stated:
"A small slice of this pie are people who heard it so much on talk radio, and other places, they just believe it. Another slice of the pie are people who can't come to terms with the fact that we have a African American president. They won't say that publicly because they know how shameful it would be to say that - so this is what they are hiding behind."


I guess the fact is no matter what he said, or presented, people that don't care for our president will still continue to find ways to ridicule and discredit
him - in anyway they can.

It's this slice of the pie that is scary, it is these people that we should just ignore, and let them choose to live in their own world.

I must say, the Correspondence Dinner party the other night, was a joy to watch. The president covered all of his bases and it was quite humorous as well. I could see the agony in the trumpsters face. Truly an aha moment.

Game over for you Mr. Trump. I think its quite clear and very obvious, Trump may know Real Estate, but our president (on a different playing field) knows and understands so much more - particularly politics

It's like sparring in the ring with a heavyweight champ...I guess a little more practice for 2012 won't hurt our president.

No comments:

Post a Comment